Painguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Painguin

A forum site for things concerning people in, around, and from clarksburg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drop everything, It's time to kick ass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

Drop everything, It's time to kick ass Empty
PostSubject: Drop everything, It's time to kick ass   Drop everything, It's time to kick ass EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:36 pm

(see what I did there)

So I just saw kick ass about half an hour ago and it was amazing. It's a great movie and a great comic book.
I went with will and seth and on the drive back to clarksburg we asked each other, if you were to be a super hero right now, what would your name be and what would you do? It was kinda fun to talk about what we would do.

But this got me inspired, as with many nerdy events like this, to make a Kick-ass RPG. Players will play as regular people who decide to set out and try and stop crime one way or another. However, there are no real super powers in this game so players will have to improvise what they're going to do a lot of the time.

Should be exciting and hopefully create a lot of fun moments. We'll hopefully be playing this sunday. Anyone got any cool ideas or game play mechanics that should be included in the game?

Also if you just decided to be a super hero right now, what would your name be? what would you do? how would you fight crime? Cape or no cape? things of that nature
Back to top Go down
https://painguins.forumotion.com
Andy Panda

Andy Panda

PostSubject: Re: Drop everything, It's time to kick ass   Drop everything, It's time to kick ass EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Dude I wish i could be a part of this rpg... Too bad I'm in Oregon...

If I could be a Kick ass super hero I would wear light body Armour in a metallic gray. No Cape.
I would also wear a full face mask/helmet similar to, but smaller than, that of a motorcycle helmet.
My only weapon would be electrodes on my knuckles and the tops of my feet, such that when I struck
an opponent they would get shocked with the force of a Taser gun. Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

PostSubject: Re: Drop everything, It's time to kick ass   Drop everything, It's time to kick ass EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:34 pm

I think you pretty much copied my guy, although I had stun sticks and a rubber suit on underneath my awesome super hero outfit. Also i threw grenades, but that's more of a side note
Back to top Go down
Andy Panda

Andy Panda

PostSubject: Re: Drop everything, It's time to kick ass   Drop everything, It's time to kick ass EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Well great minds think alike I guess.
Back to top Go down
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

PostSubject: Re: Drop everything, It's time to kick ass   Drop everything, It's time to kick ass EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:39 pm

never has that statement been truier
Back to top Go down
Andy Panda

Andy Panda

PostSubject: Re: Drop everything, It's time to kick ass   Drop everything, It's time to kick ass EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 am

So I just saw Kick-Ass... and it was f*cking AWESOME!

Afterwards I stopped by my local tactical weapons shop(right next to a Subway obviously)
I walked in and instantly felt like I was in Big Daddy's weapon room. They even had a BAZOOKA.

I'm (sort-of) considering a purchase of body Armour, in case of apocalypse or evil geniuses of course.

On a serious note, I might get the Willamette Martial Arts Club a training a training gun and knife(fake models for hand to hand training)
Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop everything, It's time to kick ass   Drop everything, It's time to kick ass Empty

Back to top Go down

Drop everything, It's time to kick ass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Painguin :: The Quad :: Other games-
Jump to: