Painguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Painguin

A forum site for things concerning people in, around, and from clarksburg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who's your team bitches?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonforce Ian

Dragonforce Ian

who's your team bitches? Empty
PostSubject: who's your team bitches?   who's your team bitches? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 am

alright, who's on your team and why?

right now my team consists of

Royal (Arcanine) - you gotta have a fire type, so why not go with the strongest non-starter? he's got high attack and special attack and alot of health so he's good for battle'n

Rocky (Steelix) - yes this is teh onix i got for trading a ballsprout in violet city. you cant deny his defense, it's second highest out of all! plus he's steel type so hes impervious to most any attack.

Dragonfuck (Dragonite) - Dragon type is another type thats strong against alot of things (itself included) and Dragonite is the most normal/coolest dragon so its obvious. you can teach him the attack "dragon meteor" that has an attack power of 140 (< 9000)

Freakachu (Pikachu) - I wanted an electric type and i wanted it to be fast. and adorable. 'nuff said

Starpie (Starmie) - I almost chose golduck over this but starmie actually is water psychic unlike goldstein. it has a little less attack but starmie has enough defense to make up for it. HOY-AH!

Rick Astely (Haunter) - idk what to have for my 6th slot so i grabbed a haunter. ghosts are pretty good, just stay away from dark types.

who you got people!?
Back to top Go down
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

PostSubject: Re: who's your team bitches?   who's your team bitches? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Haunter is a good name although I don't entirely understand the rick astley name but I guess he's never gonna give you up and say goodbye and hurt you by moving to a new trainer
When're you gonna evolve him?

I has me a typhlosion, (who finally learned some fire moves that were good. Quilava was starting to suck...)

Golem (caught a geodude at the begining of the game and he's been with me ever since)

A machamp which I traded for named Muscle (Who can kill anything. I'm not kidding. His attack is so high that when he gets hit and survives which is most of the time he usually kills what ever he hits. Not exactly graceful but when push comes to shove, I want a four armed mutant body builder on my side)

I also has an Electabuzz, (Taught him thunder and he's been owning non-ground dudes ever since)

And a scizzor (who goes first and destroys all in his way.)
I had a staryu for my sixth but then I got a mudkip but its stats were low so I'm sending it to the pokecenter with whore and I'm gonna get all the mudkips my computer boxes can halndle.

I'm open to suggestions for that 6th guy? I either want something that flies or is a water pokemon. Either works for me.
Back to top Go down
https://painguins.forumotion.com
Dragonforce Ian

Dragonforce Ian

PostSubject: Re: who's your team bitches?   who's your team bitches? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:07 am

he didnt have a name until i posted that. its a random name until i realized- "rick GHASTLY"! idk if im gunna use him now that i got a shiny charizard.

thats awesome that you still got golem and you got him way at the beginning. you got a pretty badass team stew

as for the 6th slot would you like my level 37 golduck? all i want is a level 30-ish slowbro/slowpoke
Back to top Go down
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

PostSubject: Re: who's your team bitches?   who's your team bitches? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Ha should I appease the meanoldpig and get a slowpoke? I guess I have one although I was really hoping for something cooler lol. Is slowpoke actually good?
Back to top Go down
Dragonforce Ian

Dragonforce Ian

PostSubject: Re: who's your team bitches?   who's your team bitches? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:01 pm

i think he's decent. plus he evolves into brobro and broking. i've kinda been wanting to use him since i never have before and hes kind of cool
Back to top Go down
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

PostSubject: Re: who's your team bitches?   who's your team bitches? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:02 pm

I donno. I know this is probably painful obvious but he doesn't just look physically slow, he looks mentally slow too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's your team bitches?   who's your team bitches? Empty

Back to top Go down

who's your team bitches?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Painguin :: The Quad :: Vidjama games-
Jump to: