Painguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Painguin

A forum site for things concerning people in, around, and from clarksburg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super smash bros: BRAWLIN!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

Super smash bros: BRAWLIN! Empty
PostSubject: Super smash bros: BRAWLIN!   Super smash bros: BRAWLIN! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Who's the best guy in super smash brothers brawl? GO!
Back to top Go down
https://painguins.forumotion.com
Dragonforce Ian

Dragonforce Ian

PostSubject: Re: Super smash bros: BRAWLIN!   Super smash bros: BRAWLIN! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:15 am

Snake, Luigi, and Sonic (only cause it annoys everyone when you are him)

Snake is badass no questions asked. he's a heavy character with lots of long ranged attacks and strong short ranged ones.

Luigi looks pathetic but with practice hes really good. plus his final smash annoys EVERYONE and you get to see him dance.

Sonic is kinda cool, he'd be cooler if his attacks were more than spin and spin faster. if you come in 3rd out of 4 people the 4th placeman becomes the but of jokes such as "wow you failed to beat sonic, he has 2 moves and you were pit. you're an asshole"
Back to top Go down
MeanOldPig

MeanOldPig

PostSubject: Re: Super smash bros: BRAWLIN!   Super smash bros: BRAWLIN! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 am

Luigi, Meta Knight, or Marth for me.

I've always liked playing as Luigi and since they really fucked up Mario in this game I look toward the former. Like Ian said, everybody hates it when shit gets weird.

Meta Knight for the simple reason that he is the coolest looking guy in the game. His tornado spin and sword dives can hit people for days. He also has the nifty block/counter move that I love to abuse. Only downside for him is his Final Smash has such a tiny range.

Marth has always been a favorite of mine. Back in my Melee days when everyone picked Roy for his fire attacks, I stuck with speed. All of his moves are ridiculously fast and if you manage to hit with his Final Smash they are dead.
Back to top Go down
StarCraft Dan

StarCraft Dan

PostSubject: Re: Super smash bros: BRAWLIN!   Super smash bros: BRAWLIN! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 am

Ice Climbers, Zelda, and if im feeling like really working for my win Samus w/ or without armor.

Ice Climbers are just amazing they can really do alot of damage on the same level as bowser but arent so horribly slow. And if theirs items.... like fans you get each ice climber one and your pretty much guarenteed to take someone to 999 in a few seconds lol. Weak Final Smash but it does make the enemy do nothing but jumping so you can always get some nice hits in while there falling down back to the ground.

Zelda/Sheik just rapes, you got the wide selection of styles with them at your arsenal, Speed / Power in a few seconds. Final Smash is amazing as well.

Samus is simple and easy to learn. Always used them in every Super Smash, and there have been little to no changes with her. Final Smash reminds me of
Goku's Ka-me-ha-me-ha wave from DBZ so using it makes me happy. W/O armor samus gets so much more range in attacks and annoying stun moves. Not to mention spawning with 3 tossable objects that rape hard isnt bad either lol.

Honorable mention, Poke'mon Trainer. If he didnt change after you die or take so freaking long to switch to his other poke'mon he would be the absolute best character no questions about it.
Back to top Go down
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

PostSubject: Re: Super smash bros: BRAWLIN!   Super smash bros: BRAWLIN! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:54 pm

All good choices but you have all ignored the best, King Deedeedee. Why is he the best you ask?

One simple reason: He's horrible

He's so bad that when you lose you can say, "well I was deedeedee so that's why." And you beat anyone, or hell freezes over and you can somehow win, you can say, "SUCK MY NUTS!" Or something along those lines."
Back to top Go down
https://painguins.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super smash bros: BRAWLIN!   Super smash bros: BRAWLIN! Empty

Back to top Go down

Super smash bros: BRAWLIN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Painguin :: The Quad :: Vidjama games-
Jump to: