Painguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Painguin

A forum site for things concerning people in, around, and from clarksburg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gettin an xbox and what nots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

gettin an xbox and what nots Empty
PostSubject: gettin an xbox and what nots   gettin an xbox and what nots EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:29 pm

So in a couple of weeks I have plans to get a nice ol hdtv along with my parents xbox. They said I could have it on accounts that in the year or two that we've had it, they've never used it.

Anyways, I own a few games, mostly zombie related, but I'm wondering if there are a few hidden jems out there I should keep my eyes out for.
Back to top Go down
https://painguins.forumotion.com
StarCraft Dan

StarCraft Dan

PostSubject: Re: gettin an xbox and what nots   gettin an xbox and what nots EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Orange Box, Orange Box. Is a treasure to kill boredom.
Anything other than that you probably know about/own.
Back to top Go down
Andy Panda

Andy Panda

PostSubject: Re: gettin an xbox and what nots   gettin an xbox and what nots EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:11 pm

The Orangebox is awesome, although i would recommend it on PC rather than Xbox.
Purely for the fact that the aiming is much easier to do with a mouse. Although if your
used to console shooters it won't matter much. PC players will always have a slight advantage.(Unless the game has good auto aim)

Stew already knows this but my game obsession is with Team Fortress 2 lately.(Which comes in the orange box)

Borrow: Assassin's Creed II or Mass Effect II both are great.
Buy: I can't recommend good buys because I'm not buying right now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonforce Ian

Dragonforce Ian

PostSubject: Re: gettin an xbox and what nots   gettin an xbox and what nots EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:46 pm

ASSASSINS CREED II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buy it and let it consume your life.

what games do you already have besides left 4 dead 2 and rock band?
Back to top Go down
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

PostSubject: Re: gettin an xbox and what nots   gettin an xbox and what nots EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:54 pm

For zombie games, I have left 4 dead two, resident evil 5 and prototype. I think I'm still borrowing assassin's creed from ian and I have mass effect at my house.

I would probably get it for the pc but I would be concerned about how well it would run as me and my pc seem to have different opinions about what should run and what shouldn't...
Back to top Go down
Andy Panda

Andy Panda

PostSubject: Re: gettin an xbox and what nots   gettin an xbox and what nots EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:40 pm

True dude, at least you know the Orange box would run on your Xbox.

My only gripe is we could not play TF2 together because Xbox live and the PC multi-player are not connected.
(Unless I got the Orange box/TF2 for my Xbox as well)

At $20 bucks or less the Orange box still gives you some amazing games, especially HL2.
In my opinion a must buy on PC or Xbox!
Back to top Go down
Party Stew
Admin
Party Stew

PostSubject: Re: gettin an xbox and what nots   gettin an xbox and what nots EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:47 am

Ha well I would get the orange box for pc so i could play with you, because I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Are there any other hidden gems out there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gettin an xbox and what nots   gettin an xbox and what nots Empty

Back to top Go down

gettin an xbox and what nots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Painguin :: The Quad :: Vidjama games-
Jump to: